My New Project "NCT Member of the Week" and "NCT Units of the Month"












Hallo NCT Stan, nice to meet you guys again, here I as admin this blog will make a new breakthrough with quality post for you guys. I plan to make a project to get you closer to NCT. The name of my new project this time is NCT Member of the Week and NCT Units of the Month. The content i am about to publish at NCT Member of the Week is that I will choose according to my observations and research the most hard-working or most popular NCT member of the week, here I will present the members' snippets, facts known during the week and photos As a bonus, it makes you know better about the member and get closer to NCT better. Please support me with follow and share this blog post with share button below and do not forget to give plus for my google plus. Thank you for your partipation.


Credit : SM Entertaiment
Shared and compiled absolutely by Kim Nevinson, NCTWORLD.BLOGSPOT.COM 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post