Download Album NCT 127 Regulate – The 1st Album Repackage MP3 320kbps + REVIEW



NCT 127 Regulate – The 1st Album Repackage

Release Date: 2018.11.23
Genre: Rap / Hip-hop, Ballad, Dance, Electronica, R&B / Soul
Language: Korean
Bit Rate: MP3-320kbps

Track List:
01. 지금 우리 (City 127)
02. Regular (Korean Ver.)
03. Replay (PM 01:27)
04. Welcome To My Playground
05. Knock On
06. 나의 모든 순간 (No Longer)
07. 내 Van (My Van)
08. Interlude: Regular to Irregular
09. Simon Says *Title
10. 악몽 (Come Back)
11. 신기루 (Fly Away With Me)
12. Chain (Korean Ver.) *Title
13. Regular (English Ver.)
14. (Bonus Track) Run Back 2 U

[DOWNLOAD]


14. (Bonus Track) Run Back 2 U


NCT 127 has dropped their newest album, and it's a repackage of 'Regular-Irregular' titled 'Regulate.' If you've been a K-pop fan for a while you know how this works. Every track of the original is here, along with a handful of new songs. The new album features three new tracks: "Simon Says" which will be the title track, "Welcome to my Playground," and the Korean version of the Japanese single "Chain."

"Welcome to my Playground," is, for lack of a better word, a playful tune. It starts out light and stripped down, and the chorus is bold and loud. It's catchy as all get out, and if this doesn't have you out of your chair ready to move your feet, something's wrong with you. While there's not a whole lot to say about the song proper, I can say it's a lot of fun. Based on the press, I really wanted to like "Simon Says." That said I really can't endorse it. It's a mishmash of coolness mixed with some deep flaws. It's playful with pounding beats and excessive repetition. It's also loud and annoying, so it should be right up my alley. But I wasn't a fan of the sing-songy main verses or even the chorus. Whether it needed more or less of something I'll leave it up to my readers to suss out. Out of the three new ones, I think I liked the Korean version of "Chain" a lot more. The raps are sick, it's catchy, and is just a solidly quality song. If you know how the Japanese version sounds, then there won't be a lot of surprises here.

I don't know what went wrong here. I liked the original album and was able to slip into the comfortable rhythms of the original while I wrote this. It's almost like the new ones were B-sides, or maybe even hastily written. They do not stand up to the quality I consistently heard in this album. At least they kept to the structure, the concept of dreaming v wakefulness. But I was hoping for more.

Review from eric_r_wirsing allkpop.com





*google drive domain
*tell if broken link
*wait 5 sec and skip for download 



all credits goes to SM Entertaiment 
shared and compiled by Kim Nevinson, NCTWORLD.BLOGSPOT.COM
please take out with full credits, do not hotlink!




thankyou:D


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post